HP&tDH072107

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

It's that time

It's Tuesday, and in contrast to other weeks, i have nothing planned to blog about. So here comes a Driver-esque prompt of whatever coems to mind.

Sports have been in pretty high gear lately. On Sunday i flipped on the tube to watc hsoem football and catch the end of the Astros vs. Braves game before our girlssoccer game at 1. the baseball game was in the 8th inning and pretty exciting as Houston cut into the braves lead. 10 innings later i was still in front of the TV awe-struck as the longest post season game in MLB history ended with a walk off home run...wowzers.

I have psychology from 6-9 on monday nights. The exact horus of MNF and the Yankees vs. Angels game 5 this week. No worries, i've got wireless internet to get me score updates until i dash to my dorm at 9 to catch the endings. But this week i sat dow nin my seat opened my laptop and discovered the worst. The network was down. Only one thing could be done. I left class at 7 to watch the games. So the yankees are down i nthe bottom of the eighth when my RA comes into the suite decked out out as a nerd...he looked pretty hot. Anyways, he todl us all we were going somewhere. "But its the bottom of the 8th!" He reassured that the game would be on and out we trekked into the brisk evening and up the road. I ran up the road to get to our destination before i missed soemthing important. It turned out we went over to our RD's house (he oversees all the RAs and is really nice, as is his wife). Milk and lots of chocolate chip cookies awaited and we watched the rest fo the baseball and football games from the all-too-rare comfort of someone's house. The home felt warm. Candlelights flickered off of the deep red walls and a Boston Acoustics home theatre system enveloped me in crowd noise. Quality.

How tight would it be to go to an Angels vs. White Sox game? How likely is it that i will have that chance? Hey, we can dream right? I got paid on Monday.

I really need to post some more pictures. That would require charging my camera batteries...hmmm, i'll get on that. I got a four year academic plan done today with my advisor. It's a little bit creepy seeing all those classes stacked up. Next year i am scheduled to take two 5 credit hour physics classes and two semesters of Organic Chemistry...yuck. But no more calc! The required chem classes might disable me from studying abroad in Buenos Aires during Fall 2007...we'll see.

I need to write some poetry. I bet Ben misses it. Time for some Burnout. I went without it all weekend (Warren went home and took his Xbox).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas! You were so close to spelling my name right on Doug's blog but it's Heronemus not Heronemous. Very Close, I was impressed.
I feel you on the Calc, it stinks and I can't wait to be done with it.
Have an awesome week!
-Em

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:22 PM  
Blogger the Opinionator said...

look! it's thatonegirlwhoneveremailedmeback

-Ben

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Small tits and a tight pussy otr tires order lexapro online pain relief tramadol Las vegas play craps 200 mb webspace kostenlos chevrolet window bextra valdecoxib tablet 100 percent mortgage hertfordshire Programa antispam gratis

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free counters provided by Andale.