HP&tDH072107

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Night & Day

Last night sucked. i went ot bed around 11, woke up at 1, 3, and 430 to throw up each time, and toss around my bed until i fell into a shallow sleep. i also took a play out of my elephant's book if ya know what i'm talkin about (read previous post). Anyways, i think i missed an ok day of school, and i don't have any homework due tomorrow that i am aware of, so that's a plus. Today has been a slow uphill climb into the realm of good health. Right now i am feeling normal because of the acetaminophen running through my blood. Hopefully, once the drugs where off, i will be ok.

I took a nap from 11-12 on our couch this morning. When i woke up i thought it was Wednesday and that i had to get ready for my AFROTC interview in Lawrence. Fortunately, it was still Tuesday.

I should go to bed early tonight so i can get back into the school groove tomorrow. It's great knowing that i don't have to face Iliff or Grove tomorrow.

Moms who take care of you are the best part about being sick. The worst part is probably throwing up. It makes me want to brush my teeth multiple times and gargle a whole bottle of Listerine (not swallow...that would make me drunk...hmmm).

Sorry for my lack of length or interestingness...i am with Ansen today...i wonder if we got the same crap. i plan to be back in full force tomorrow with stories of Captain Keith and i'm sure i'll have some huge Ancient Lit reading to complain about that i havent gotten yet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by Ambien Do not crush or chew or break the extended-release form of Ambien

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free counters provided by Andale.