HP&tDH072107

Saturday, January 29, 2005

My apologies

It finally happened. I suppose there was no stopping it, i mean it happens to everyone sometimes. For some reason i thought i would be the exception. When i woke up this morning, it haunted me. "Will this have an outstanding effect on my reputation? Are my friends still my friends? i'm glad my cat didn't have to see me at this stage." That's right, yesterday i commited the sin i had condemned many others for this past week, i failed to post on my blog.

All i can do now is come to you, and ask humbly for your forgiveness, undeserved forgiveness. i had the time, i had the energy, but i lacked the motivation. Don't let me do it again.

Whew, glad that's out of the way. It felt lke approaching dad to tell him I wrecked the car by running into a lightpost while doing donuts in the empty school parking lot (don't worry dad, i didn't really...yet).

Does anyone else hate snow as much as i do? i hope they do. Maybe if we all combine our powers of snow-hating it will disappear, or someone will invent some snow disapparater like in the second Frosty special (which doesn't even compare to the first). Must be the Puerto Rican blood comin' through in me. Alright, well i'll post again today to make up for my evilness.




9 Comments:

Blogger The name of your cat. said...

I love snow.
-molly

11:00 AM  
Blogger Seth said...

Forget the snow....I'm most concerned that you are up at 8:33 on a Saturday morning! I know your blog is important, but 8:33?!?!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Pureblood Prince,

I am writing you from Frostbite Falls, Minnesota. On behalf of our Annual Winter Celebration Gala (February 14 to 21), I'd like to invite you to come north for a week and be our Snow King of 2005.

You see, each year we scan the Internet for someone who claims to hate snow. And when we find that person, we invite them to become either our Snow King or Queen for the week. And frankly, they leave Frostbite Falls as changed people.

So how about it? Take a chance that you'll become a Snow Lover! It's an all-expense-paid week, and you get to not only lead the Snow Parade, but also get a cold date with this year's Snow Queen, Eleanor Rose Veldt, of Hot Springs, Arkansas.

If you consent to this offer, please let me know within the next four days.

Snowfully yours,

Dan Druff
Winter Gala Chairman
P.O. 789
Frostbite Falls, Minn. 70221

7:05 PM  
Blogger Pureblood Prince said...

DC, i'mn not really sure what u meant by the girls i've been going after lately...anyways :). My money says Mr. Schneider took the time to make that snow gala thing up...you just can't buy teachers like him.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Pureblood Prince said...

seth i think the time is pacific or somethign because it was after ten when i wrote that post.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thomas-i just wanted to apologize for possibly bending some of the twigs on you lovely trees at your house the other night...your driveway proved to be a more formidable opponent than i thought, and i wasnt very successful backing out of it. i plan to fully reimburse you for every twig i might have broken.>>Kyle

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow is cool, literally and figuratively.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free counters provided by Andale.