HP&tDH072107

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Order of the Phoenix

A little update for those of you who may not know: the new Harry Potter trailer will debut this Friday in front of Happy Feet. It will be made officially available online on Monday (bootlegs and such are sure to be everywhere on Friday if not earlier). Here is a sample of the official artwork (which currently doubles as my desktop, soon to be replaced in a month or so by the appropriately "decked" Great Hall). I also added a countdown to the release on the bottom of my blog, right above the artificially inflated hit counter.


4 Comments:

Blogger Pureblood Prince said...

yeah, sorry. I guess after he got a body, killed Cedric, and disappeared you prbably thought he was going to leave Harry alone. I really blew that one...

7:18 PM  
Blogger the Opinionator said...

Wow, I feel bad for anyone who hasn't seen the 4th movie or read the book before readong comments from Thomas.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Pureblood Prince said...

well if anyone on my blog hasnt done either of those things, then i don't consider them human and therefore don't care.

Plus, if they were that stupid they probably wouldnt know who cedric is...see ya monday folks.

8:03 PM  
Blogger the Opinionator said...

You saw the fourth movie? Oh yeah...you were with me...I've kinda blocked that whole night out...

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free counters provided by Andale.