HP&tDH072107

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hit the road (ouch)

I will paraphrase a piece of dialog from Infinite Jest. I would go grab the book, but it's packed in my bag and i am too lazy to go downstairs to get it. Two brothers are talking on the phone.
"No i havent been outside. It was like 90 degrees today, and the sun was blazing."
"That's Fahrenheit i presume?"

O man, it's stuff like that that makes life worth living. And i guess the whole God putting us here on earth to spread his message.

TAD'S IS OPEN! yeah i definitely went there, and i definitely spilled cherry limeade snowcone on my sweatshirt as i was trying to hold two, eat one, and drive. That was after i accidentally hit the panic button in the Tad's parking lot...good times. If anyone wants to go there when i get back (preferably female, or Brady), i am totally game. Maybe that could top of some male DDR domination hehe.

Hope fully i wil ltake some pictures while i am in Wheaton, and if i don't...well then i guess my memory will get mad at me for the neglect i show it, and you might miss out on some funny moments in time captured on a CCD...your loss. Pray that we don't die on our way to Wheaton.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey so ya definitely hittin up tads after ddr when u get back! hope u had fun!~hannah

9:17 PM  
Blogger Ansen Bayer said...

Way to be one of the only people that's actually posting this week!!! I like your commitment.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pureblooded Prince,
I don't even know you and I just spent...invested.. an hour of my life reading your blog. It's hilarious!! I'd give my right arm to be able to write like you. Ok, just kidding, I do know you, but I'd still have read this much if I hadn't. And I also probably wouldn't give my right arm to write like this, but I'd seriously consider giving up a few lesser appendages. Alright, Sherlock, can you figure out who this is? If you can't I'll understand, after all, our total elapsed time together has been less than four seasons of 24.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Pureblood Prince said...

enoch?

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you guessed right. But you're suspect, posting at 7:17AM???. Either you spent the last 8 hours building a fort to make Mr. Wright blush, or else you've already been assimilated to Wheaton ways.
Anyway, I just spent the last 20 minutes showing my dad your site. Now he's bored that I'm posting so I'll see you later.
-Enoch

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know who I am, and really I am a bit afraid to write you anything in my 1st grade prose (I would have said kindegarten, but I don't know how to spell it) but as one who really has no idea who you are I really enjoy your freaking clever and funny writing.
~Johnny (a wheaton student who you played volleyball with, the really good one(and by that I mean really bad(I am also known as Enoch's brother)))

9:40 AM  
Blogger Pureblood Prince said...

Johnny! How exciting that i have a minority family surfing my blog...diversity at last! haha. Thanks for the flattering comments. About the 7:17am thing, it usually put Pacific time for some reason...i could probably fix it but am too lazy. So it was really 9:17am, i had just gotten out of the shower and was about to chow on some Cinnamon Toast Crunch and stolen milk (as in i stole it fro mwhoever in the house bought it :)) We had the goal of leaving aroudn 10...hope that clarified.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work x-box cheats ford vs. chevy http://www.career-as-a-financial-advisor.info/debt-collectors-manual.html 2007 infiniti g35 sedan m6 Michigan lottery ticket

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! horse eczema mitsubishi baseball fantasy baccarat Symptoms withdrawal effexor Bontril+pdm+35mg Welding with batteries

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free counters provided by Andale.