HP&tDH072107

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Visual Sunday: Jealousy=Pepperdine

After finishing my GI paper and watching the Survivor Finale, i wasn't planning on doing Visual Sunday, but hey, that would be like skipping out on church or something crazy.Thought i should give you all a taste of what i'll be experiencing next year. How does surfing sound for your P.E. class sound? Rough life.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What will be higher, my GPA, or the number of hours at the beach each day?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Why doesn't everyone go here? I mean seriously...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sign up sheet for days when you can come visit can be the comments section of this post.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It will still be sad to leave all you Topekans. Honestly, it will be. Doug really hit it on the head when he described how unique TBC and CPLS are in the way they create tightly bonded groups of friends. I'll be back each summer to exhaust myself with you guys.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok, that set of tail lights was a Lexus, that one was a Bimmer, that was a Benz, there went a Toyota (must be a teacher)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is where graduation is. I'm taking bets on whether it will rain or not in '09, and probably more of a typhoon and earthquake than rain. That's all i got


On a side note, i think Ben N. is doin Amazing Music Sunday...check it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomas, I have four words for you, "I am soooooo jealous!"

9:48 PM  
Blogger the Opinionator said...

i have 2 words for you "i can't count"

-Ben

PS awesome music sunday (it's monday i know...i was out trying to see the northern lights) on my blog

10:29 PM  
Blogger incurable optimist said...

Thomas, you are a genius. I was planning on going to KSU. Gosh, I'm so stupid...

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, sooooo i'm going there. surfing for PE class?! count me in! soooo i'm prob gonna be getting some info from u on registration and stuff..hannah

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After talking to my friend who goes to Azusa Pacific and perusing your visual Sunday, I'm honestly thinking about saving up and re-enrolling as an undergraduate in California. Don't get me wrong, Wheaton was great. But honestly. Maybe Van Wilder was on to something
-Enzo

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free counters provided by Andale.