HP&tDH072107

Saturday, April 23, 2005

And so it ends

Disclaimer: forgive all my crappy typing errors, i didnt reread this at all.

How do i feel about completing my 13th major stage production at CPLS? Alright. Relatively satisfied. Not that sad really. I think the sadness may come later. Tonight was great. Most of the people who mean the msot to me came for what was definitely our best performance. And the rest of the people that are important to me, well, they weren't there. Tearing down set was more of a task than expected, as usual, and the cast party was as cast parties always are, not as exciting as the underclassmen hope them to be. A couple freshman guys who rode with me asked, "so what exactly do we do at cast parties?" Being the honest person i am, i told them, "Not much. Sit around, make fun of all the little mistakes we made, give out cheesy awards (that were the stuff of dreams back in elementary school when we went to the blumreich's for the little people Oscar's...good times), eat pizza, sign posters (which we didnt even do this year, thankfully, otherwise i would have had to sign a bunch of posters of people i don;t really know that well because the most excited people are always those with whom i share very little. Perhaps that is a statement on my enthusiasm, or perhaps my realisticity (word?). But i have digressed.), and then leave.

I love having my brother at shows because he notices some of the little subtleties i throw in every night without any real hope of anyone noticing, but he never fails me.

Right now i should be packing for my NYC trip which begins tomorrow with a 24 hours bus ride...woohoo! I am still debating whether or nto to take lots of ntoes and compile an essay similar to last year's "An eight day eight night bus tour with 50+ people, some of whom i don't like". I am not seeing the possibility of something that polished coming out of this tour, but you never know what might happen. Anyways, i probably will try to pack everything between sunday school and noon tomorrow...we'll see. If anyone wants me to bring anything back, you better comment fast, because once i am in NYC, i probably won;t check my blog often. And even if you make requests, i probably won;t honor them unless you are someone who i already intend to get something for. And so, i take my leave and thank you both.

On a side note, Andrew, boo yankees!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Colgate said...

"that were the stuff of dreams back in elementary school when we went to the blumreich's for the little people Oscar's.."

Spot on. And the lasagna.

Have a great time in NYC. That was my favorite school trip, as it allowed the most freedom to get lost.

If you can sneak away to do any Urban Exploration in New York, do it... and take pictures... then tell your stories here, and I will live vicariously through you for weeks and weeks!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Seth said...

Dude, I bet you're having a stinkin' awesome trip right now; the senior one's always the best!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Poker said...

This is extremely impressive text. I like how you brought forward many clear viewpoints and I agree with many. I don't do drugs...just Potter article coaxes thought out of the reader from start to finish. I really like this.
--------------------------
Riva room iPoker & Juego Info dinero & PokerGeld Bank-roll & Titan iPoker platform

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Texas holdem said...

This is the kind of article I love to find. I am extremely impressed with how well you researched this material. I think this is solid information and I agree.
--------------------------
Click Link Here to play poker.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous All time room said...

I am so happy you took the time to make incredible I don't do drugs...just Potter blog here. See you around
--------------------------
Players Play 247

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free counters provided by Andale.