HP&tDH072107

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Come in, come in, fortunate favorite of the Queen!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!! I wanted to post a picture of us at Marelli's (Spelling?), or in front of dudes, or playing zoo, but alas, the digital revolution had not yet struck and i don't have a scanner.

March 2, a date which will most likely not go down in history (unless amy or Darby get insanely famous), but one which holds special meaning because tonight is the night of nights. A bus of teens will soon venture into the dark night (as opposed to those nights which aren't dark that come when snow is on the ground and the sky still glows at 2am...i love those nights. Walking out of a friends house to journey home in the demi-dark calms my spirit). I will probably journal events on the trip and post some of them here in humorous fashion when i return...i can't wait. For those of you staying here...well you could go see our middle school play at the Stone Table Theatre. They are appropriately performing Narnia (non-Blumereich version). I'll never forget my third grade year when i was in The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I played the Bull. I was black. I had two lines. I had a gold ring painted below my nose. One night, Aslan forgot to unfreeze me in the witches castle, so as all the other Narnians roamed around, enjoying their regained mobility, my third grade self crouched in charging position (she had frozen me before my twin horns bored holes in her winter-loving torso). Eventually, he came bac kto me and i was able to lash out at the Witch, "Come and get it then!" Ah, the bliss of third grade, i can still sing some of the songs from that musical...ask me, and i'll sing them.

May you all enjoy nice weather these next few days. I hope to return to find an email in my inbox from some of you :)...that would make me happy. Shed, box, don't die, or miss me too much (this is feeling way too much like i am leaving the country). Now, i retire to a better place.

DFWWotD
teratogenic (ter'-uh-tuh-jen'-ic)-Of, relating to, or causing malformations of an embryo or fetus.
fulvous-Tawny; dull yellow, with a mixture of gray and brown.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I was named on Thomas' blog...I can now die happy. Second, I wish you would have told me you wanted a pic cause I definitely could have scanned one and sent it to you. I have the one of you, me and Diana at Marelli's on one of my bulletin boards...oh good times. Finally, I do hope the ski trip is absolutely amazing. I will miss all, well most, of you. :) ~Amy

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Dental sex 02 gmc sierra Umax forum guestbook by umax search ppc se 1966 gmc trucks Pa moving companies Circuit breaker problems with harley davidson motorcycles Circuit breaker travel time test tripping time

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free counters provided by Andale.