HP&tDH072107

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

And I'm out, Peace

The feeling of finishing that last big assignment before a long break is euphoric. I have been sitting at this computer screen for the last 3.5 hours working on a paper and power point presentation (and checking blogs, email, talking to people on AIM...Chris, i hope you put Outkast in your presentation just so i can see Iliffs reaction). But now its all over. Ski trip in 24 hours! So exciting, and this year i don;t have to endure the first day of falling down that coems w/ learning to ski.

New season of Amazing race started today, just three weeks after the last one ended...way too soon in my opinion. I am almost tempted to not watch. No, that's ridiculous, of course i will watch.

I guess my ski trip room has a bunch of kids from Grace Bible Church. Hopefully they will be cool. I intend to return with many digital photographs and some poetry to show for my trip.

Here's to sleeping on tour buses!

Any bets on how long after our scheduled departure time (11:59 PM) we will leave?
I am guessing 1:15.

Not feeling too inspired tonight and i didnt even read any DFW, so no vocab...my apologies. Tomorrow will be the last post until Monday. LAter kids

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Tomorrow will be the last post until Monday." I don't think I can make it through my Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday without my daily dose of Thomas. Seriously, I'm crying. ~Amy

8:08 PM  
Blogger Kelsie said...

It's kelsie. I don't know u and you don't know me but i check out ur blog sometimes cuz its on "ansen's favorites" and today when i saw u mention Amazing Race, i just had to comment. I too loove the show and don't know anyone else that does. so this is cool. but i definitely agree that it is waay to soon since the last season and it makes me not want to watch it. I will, of course tho.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Free counters provided by Andale.